Mayor Muriel Bowser, the Mayor's Office of the Clean City, and Department of Public Works are pleased to announce Roll-Off Day in Ward 1!
Join us on Saturday, December 14, 2019 in at Bruce Monroe Community Park. This Roll-Off Day allows you to dispose of bulk trash and electronics and learn about other DC government agencies! Meet 311 operators, report service requests, and learn about how you can reduce waste, save energy, and prevent pollution in our neighborhoods and environment.
- Dispose of bulk trash in our dumpster. No hazardous materials (including paint) accepted.
- Recycle old electronics. (Thank you, Wisetek!)
- Donate items for N Street Village:
- Clorox wipes
- All purpose cleaners
- Over-the-counter cold medicine
- Cough drops
- Pain killers (i.e. Aleve, Excedrin)
- Laundry detergent (pods, liquid and powder accepted)
- Dish detergent
- Toilet paper
Please call 202-442-8150 for more information on accepted items.
Space is limited. For disposal of hazardous materials, paint, or any items outside of this event's hours, please visit the Fort Totten Transfer Station, open 8 am to 3 pm every Saturday.
January 2020: Ward 3
February 2020: Ward 6
March 2020: Ward 5
April 2020: Ward 6
May 2020: Ward 7
June 2020: Ward 8
July 2020: Ward 4
August 2020: NO ROLL-OFF DAY
September 2020: Ward 2